The November 2009 edition of Transworld Skateboarding is now available. Among the many stories featured in the Transworld Snowboarding November 2009 issue:
- Top 5 with Chris Cole
- A European skate trip with the Adidas crew (Lem Villemin, Tim O’Connor, Pete Eldridge, Silas Baxter-Neal and Dennis Busenitz)
- An East Coast tour with the Elwood crew (Vincent Alvarez, Silas Baxter-Neal, Kenny Anderson, Dan Drehobl and Nate Broussard)
- Skating the Philippines with Ryan Decenzo, Cooper Wilt, Cairo Foster and Chris Haslam
- How to frontside tailslide to fakie with Lewis Marnell
- 20 Questions with Garrett Hill
- Check out Dan Plunkett, Connor Champion and Alex Davis
- Last Words with Geoff Rowley
Who Scored the Cover? - North Carolina resident and new Quiksilver pro Justin Brock bucks proper etiquette and picks his nose in public.
Man of the Mag - Between getting his mug in the mag for two articles (the Adidas skate trip to Europe and the Elwood East Coast trip), the two page Adidas skateboarding spread and the two page Elwood Clothing spread, Silas Baxter-Neal, you are the Man of the Mag.
Must Read Article - Willow Roll Call - an interview with Christoph “Willow” Wildgrube.
Best Advertisement - Levi Brown taking a big ollie to the bank in the Element Skateboards ad.
To get your copy of the November 2009 edition of Transworld Skateboarding, visit your local skate shop, bookstore, supermarket or check it out at Transworld Skateboarding.