As the snow begins to fall, our thoughts turn to what new snowboard gear do we need to properly battle this winter season. Are our snowboard boots worn-out? Does my snowboard outfit make me look like a hobo? Can people see my Burton’s graphics when I throw my double-cork 1080? Should I pick up one of those banana boards for the park?
Luckily, all questions regarding 2010 snowboards, snowboard boots, snowboard bindings and all of the other winter accessories can be found in the 2010 Transworld Snowboarding Gear Guide. Transworld has put together a full winter review of all of the biggest brands with over 600 snowboards, 230 snowboard boots, 190 bindings and a bunch of goggles, helmets and gloves to help you navigate through the clutter and arrange your perfect set-up.
Among the items covered in the 2010 Snowboard Gear Guide:
- Directional vs. Twin snowboards
- The difference between a snowboard with rocker (or reverse camber or alternative camber) vs. camber
- Men’s snowboards, boots and bindings
- Women’s snowboards, boots and bindings
- Youth snowboards, boots and bindings
- How to set up your snowboard
To get your copy of the 2010 Transworld Snowboarding Gear Guide, visit your local snow shop, bookstore, supermarket or check it out at Transworld Snowboarding.