The October 2009 edition of Transworld Snowboarding is now available. The mag features the regular excellence that we expect from TW Snowboarding and gets us prepped for the upcoming winter season. Among the many stories featured in the Transworld Snowboarding October 2009 issue:
- A look into the secret backcountry halfpipe Red Bull made (with foam pit) for Shaun White as he prepares for the 2010 Olympics
- How to wax your snowboard
- A resort check of Sunday River in Maine
- A snowboard trip to Spain
- A Haldor Helgason profile
- How to air to fakie on a hip
- An Andreas Wiig interview
Who Scored the Cover? – Shaun White is caught mid-twist at the super-secret Silverton backcountry halfpipe.
Man of the Mag – Life must not suck if someone is willing to build you your own halfpipe in the Colorado backcountry. As the world’s most famous snowboarder prepares for the Olympics by practicing alley oop backside double rodeos and double cork 1080s,Shaun White, you are the Man of the Mag.
Must Read Article – Good Wood – The crew thoroughly tests the latest batch of snowboards from all of the top companies for men and women to give you the low-down on your next winter ride.
Best Advertisement – JP Walker drops a switch backside 540 over a big gap in the etnies shoes ad.
To get your copy of the October 2009 edition of Transworld Snowboarding, visit your local snow shop, book store, supermarket or check it out at Transworld Snowboarding.