Surfing Off the Grid
The September 2009 edition of Surfer Magazine is now available. The mag features a grip of action, surfing distant perfection and tons of slashing. Among the many stories featured:
- A surf trip to war-torn Sri Lanka. The fighting might have subsided but the waves are still punchy
- An interview with ASP world title competitor, Joel Parkinson
- Dusty Payne teaches you how to backside reverse nose pick
- An Adrian Buchan Hurley pull-out poster
- A red alert on surfing in the world’s danger zones
Who Scored the Cover? – Dusty Payne does not need his tail in Indo.
Man of the Mag – After scoring the cover, a two-page backside reverse spread, a full page Nixon watches ad and being included with Creatures of Leisure two-pager, Dusty Payne, you are the Man of the Mag.
Must Read Article – Pushpin Diaries – an article that will help you decide where to take your next surf trip.
To get your copy of the September 2009 edition of Surfer Magazine, visit your local surf shop, book store, supermarket or check it out at Surfer Magazine.