- An interview with former Surfer Magazine Editor and current Grind TV editor, Chris Mauro, about the ‘rebel’ professional surfing tour being established
- An interview with Bubble Gum Surf Wax founder, Britt Galland
- The USA winning the Billabong ISA World Surfing Games in Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
- The benefits of riding a single fin surfboard. Enjoy the speed and smooth out that style!
- Highlights of the 2009 SIMA Waterman’s Ball, an event that honored Rob Machado, Dave Rastovich and Dick Baker
The Down the Line surf talk radio podcast of August 9, 2009 is now available at iTunes.