Transworld Skateboarding August 2009 magazine is now available. The mag features a grip of action and the following stories:
- A Mark Appleyard interview
- A Bobby Worrest interview
- A preview of Black Label Skateboards new skate movie, God Save the Label (God Save the Label features Jason Adams, Adam Alfaro, Chris Troy, Kyle Leeper, Chet Childress, Shuriken Shannon and the rest of the Black Label team)
- On the strength of his Right Foot Forward movie part, an interview with Matt Beach
- A skate trip to Australia with Justin Strubing, Louie Barletta, and Silas Baxter-Neal
Who Scored the Cover? – Mark Appleyard
Must Read Article – An article about the Krux Trucks skateboard trip to Australia entitled Head Fever in Kruxtralia.
Best Advertisement – I am handing out a sliver medal for the Man of the Mag with this one… Bobby Worrest scores a two page eS spread, the Zumiez ad, pictures from a South American skate trip and an interview.
To get your copy of the August 2009 edition of Transworld Skateboarding magazine, visit your local skate shop, book store, supermarket or check it out at Transworld Skateboarding.