Down the Line surf talk radio podcast for the week of June 28, 2009 is now available. This week, Scott Bass, Surfer Magazine’s Online Editorial Director, and Transworld Surf’s Jeff Baldwin cover the latest news in the world of surfing.
Among the topic discussed during this week’s two hour surfing podcast:
- Mavericks founder, rider and organizer of the Mavericks Surf Contest, Jeff Clark, has been ousted as the Contest Director of the Mavericks Surf Contest
- An interview with Garrett McNamara about the Mavericks contest situation as well as his inclusion in the new SUP World Tour
- An interview with big wave charger Grant Washburn about the Mavericks contest situation
- An interview with eco warrior James Pribrim about legalization of surfing in Chicago
- An interview with Pat O’Connell about his induction into the Surfers’ Hall of Fame in Huntington Beach, California
The Down the Line surf talk radio podcast is now available at iTunes.